Top Ten Tips
1. Start your revision early. It is often the case that you will need more time than you think.
2. Create a simple revision plan. Stick to it!
3. Organise yourself, your notes, and your textbooks.
4. Choose a revision location that's comfortable, well-lit and quiet. Keep all materials - pens, text books, paper etc - within easy reach.
5. Look at different revision methods, and choose one that suits you.
6. Take regular breaks.
7. Keep healthy - eat well and make sure you get enough sleep during the run up to your exams. Exercise regularly.
8. Set yourself achievable targets and reward yourself when you meet them.
9. Follow the revision advice given by your subject teachers.
10. Always ask for help from teachers if you are having trouble understanding something.
USEFUL WEBSITE : KS3 Bitesize Revision
K. Lane Summer 2009